Why not post a picture of your Fixed/Singlespeed bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dandare

Guru
Here is my winter fixed. Dawes Mono.
2013-03-29 11.27.16.jpg
 
Purposeful. You are going to tweak those mudguard stays, aren't you? Probably don't need the qrs.
 

DaveyA

Veteran
Here is my summer fixed View attachment 61040
That really is very nice. I might be wrong, but I am sure I have seen some of these with bosses on the seat tube for a bottle cage.
 

dandare

Guru
Yes, some of the frames I saw showed bottle bosses. In fact the Wiggle site showed bosses. When the frame arrived I was a bit dissapointed but I'm happy with it.
 

Trickedem

Legendary Member
Location
Kent
My first fixie. I've been building this up for the last few months. It's a 1986 Dawes. I've built the wheels myself. The paintjob was done by Armourtex. There are a few original parts, such as the frame, crankset, headset, handlebars and stem and the front hub. The maiden ride should be this Saturday.
1509752_10152975372277578_374260375073068550_n.jpg

1526239_10152975372147578_4843517797605084497_n.jpg
 
Top Bottom