Why when you order 2 things online, from the same supplier, one exciting item and one boring item...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
You got the puncture repair kit before the blow up doll?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
No, I order them both together and they come in one parcel.
You see I keep doing that and rarely (almost never) do they arrive in the same box :-(
There should be a tick-box to say if possible to deliver all in one hit.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I ordered an ugly but practical travel umbrella (for winter picnic stops) that I would like for Saturday, then added some unusual brake shoes that I will need in about 3 months and an obscure light bulb I could use today to hit the free delivery value. Anyone want to guess their arrival order? All estimated as Thursday.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
On Sunday morning I ordered on Amazon Prime from different sellers:
  • One boring pack of shoe insoles: (Guaranteed delivery on Monday said Amazon).
  • A different pack of boring shoe insoles because the first lot might not be quite right. (Guaranteed delivery on Tuesday).
  • One book (the exciting bit) - Estimated delivery Wednesday.

All of them are out for delivery now, they'll be in the same box I'd guess... usually the case.
(Although the box will be 4 times bigger than it needs to be and will be packed out with enough brown paper to start my own packing company).

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
On Sunday morning I ordered on Amazon Prime from different sellers:
  • One boring pack of shoe insoles: (Guaranteed delivery on Monday said Amazon). [...]
Is that some new and innovative meaning of "guaranteed" then?

Agree on the paper. That's another way Amazon is killing forests and why I buy from anyone else if reasonably possible :sad:

Top Bottom