Why would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hudson1984

Über Member
Ok, so, I need a hip op, which until I get it I’m off cycling. I’m nothing like a priority which is fine but until it happens there’s little point me keeping some of the stuff I have.

now I’ve got my battaglin up for sale as some will have seen but I’m wondering if I’m missing a trick.

prices for entry level seem to have gone nuts.

now I have a tacx 2240 smart turbo trainer which I can’t use
And a second bike - a red (which is odd for bianchi) Bianchi via nirone running on campy xenon 9 speed. It’s alright, needs a good clean but it’s a decent bike.

so, option 1
Hold on for the right buyer for the battaglin

option 2
Sell the bianchi and turbo based on them being more accessible items which might command daft prices.

with option 2 I’ve got a cracking bike in stock ready to use when I’m back in action and more money for the turbo and bianchi than I’d normally get which I can put toward a better turbo down the line or just something else.

What would you do? And please no “keep it all” it’s taking room and sitting un used

OK I'll be the first jump in and say sell me the turbo🤬🤬🤬

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Prices are high, but starting to weaken a bit. It's the lower level stuff that's selling.

Why not put both up for a high price, see which sells? :okay:

I thought about putting all my lower value bikes up. But then realised one is stuck in storage, two are lent out and I like the rest :blink:

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Hudson1984

Über Member
OK I'll be the first jump in and say sell me the turbo🤬🤬🤬

Prices are high, but starting to weaken a bit. It's the lower level stuff that's selling.

Why not put both up for a high price, see which sells? :okay:

I thought about putting all my lower value bikes up. But then realised one is stuck in storage, two are lent out and I like the rest :blink:

yeah think I’ll do that. Bike listings a coming

vickster

Legendary Member
Keep the turbo and Battaglin, you’ll need them for post op rehab :okay:

Sell the Bianchi as the lower cost so easier sell bike. Likely you'll increase your market by offering postage on the bike but increase risk of being scammed

Top Bottom