Wifely scorn!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marxist_fixie

Proper tea is theft [with apologies to Prodhom]
in 1974...i fell in love with Maddy Prior at the Royal Albert Hall.....and nothing has changed that.

My wife is a non cyclist and gives me grief every time i have to change something....she does not understand....and cannot understand things are bought and then sold for less....and i make loads of bad choices...all of them different....!

Yes we watched folk britannia but we both enjoyed it as we slowly sampled the single malts that my other half recently got for his birthday... mmmm...no shouting 'arse' in our house.

Not played my accordion for a bit actually...

yenrod

Chuffy said:
Harrumph.....

Have spent most of this evening watching Folk Britannia, followed by Maddy Prior live and then Steeleye Span live from some stately home in 1974.

Baggy has spent most of the evening making rude remarks and shouting 'ARSE!' everytime she hears a snippet of All Around My Hat. :laugh:

Do any other husbands have to endure such?
eusa_boohoo.gif

You need some space otherwise you'll get 'female-ised' and end up saying yes dear after every statement by said woman !

Abitrary

I find them just about bearable, but "reelin' in the years" is a great song. "ricky don't lose that number" is one of the most overrated songs ever.

Abitrary

Fairport Convention = The Rolling Stones
Pentangle = The Beatles
Steeleye Span = The Monkees

Top Bottom