WIfi booster question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not a bloody hipster. I drink real beer.
Pretty sure these two sentences are mutually exclusive... how do you feel about SPD sandals?

£1.59 for a little over a pint. Buy three for £3 at moment so £1 a pint give or take.
What are you drinking that is so cheap?? I can't remember the last time I paid less than £2.50 for a pint!

Pretty sure these two sentences are mutually exclusive... how do you feel about SPD sandals?
I once had a pair, but they were Exus, not Shimano.

What are you drinking that is so cheap?? I can't remember the last time I paid less than £2.50 for a pint!
[/QUOTE]
I drink in, not out, most of the time. Lidl and Aldi have plenty of great beers for 1.25 a pint.

I hope this wasn't an ironic or trick question. I can't think of anything catchy to say in response.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite

I came upon a pub, in a very seedy (or should that be, even more seedy?) area of South Tyneside recently (just before Christmas). All beers and lagers were £2.50/pint. ;)

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
One reason to tun off the extender is that they often slow down your connection. Personally, I went for a mesh solution.
I’m with you , for anyone else don’t bother with extenders just buy a mesh Wi-fi system for coverage problems ! Fixed all my tales of woe with Virgin and their iffy Hub 3.0

Top Bottom