Wiggle... how fast is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

I've ordered some new pedals, and refused to pay for their 'priority delivery', as I don't really see a point in paying extra for postage when you can avoid it. However, how long does it take? It's been 2 nows, and the order's not even been processed yet. I know they're a big supplier, but amazon are a big supplier with millions more products and, even with supersaver, for the most part the goods have arrived after two days. Getting impatient, as I can't do any training on Fran until the pedals arrive!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Fran ??

Bigtallfatbloke

I ordered some bib tights from them day b4 yesterday. yesterday i got an e mail saying the order had been dispatched. i am expecting them tomorrow. I also un ticked their extra shipping charge...bloody cheek adding it automatically i thought.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I got some sweets in my last delivery, shaped like the Wiggle logo. Didn't get many tho. which was a shame as I was hungry. What I really wanted was cake. Or a really big sandwich. Or an enormous chocolate bar in the shape of the Wiggle logo.

Big Bren

My last few orders have arrived within 2 days, without choosing priority despatch. Always been very happy with the service I've received from Wiggle.

Bren

Abitrary

Always fantastic. If they say 24 hours, it will be there in a couple of days.

I've kind of got used to them mainly because I'm never home so I can pick it up from the delivery depot close by

Alcdrew

Mostly if it's in stock they have great delivery time, I order a jacket about 9PM on tuesday and recieved it today... Free delivery everytime. But if it's not in stock, can take forever, ordered a lock back in eraly August as it was cheap and the web site said it was due in, early August.. Got it last week.

Loving the sweets as well. Although bit upset they are sending them to other people, I thought I was special...

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Still no sign. It's pretty whack customer service to not tell a customer if something's out of stock and it'll take longer than expected. Still, as long as they come before next Saturday then I'm good.

bonj2

They aren't as quick as chainreaction. If you order something at 4pm on chainreaction, it's not unusual to have it the next day. But I've ordered things on wiggle before at 9am and it's still not showing as processed the NEXT afternoon, this isn't uncommon.

Top Bottom