1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiggle... how fast is it?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by SamNichols, 20 Sep 2007.

1. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

I've ordered some new pedals, and refused to pay for their 'priority delivery', as I don't really see a point in paying extra for postage when you can avoid it. However, how long does it take? It's been 2 nows, and the order's not even been processed yet. I know they're a big supplier, but amazon are a big supplier with millions more products and, even with supersaver, for the most part the goods have arrived after two days. Getting impatient, as I can't do any training on Fran until the pedals arrive!

2. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Fran ??

3. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I ordered some bib tights from them day b4 yesterday. yesterday i got an e mail saying the order had been dispatched. i am expecting them tomorrow. I also un ticked their extra shipping charge...bloody cheek adding it automatically i thought.

4. Whenever I've ordered; if an item is in stock it takes between 1-2d to process and it usually arrives in the next day or two. If an items out of stock, it takes weeks to process. I'm too tight to pay for priority dispatch too;).

5. palinurus

palinurus Guru

I got some sweets in my last delivery, shaped like the Wiggle logo. Didn't get many tho. which was a shame as I was hungry. What I really wanted was cake. Or a really big sandwich. Or an enormous chocolate bar in the shape of the Wiggle logo.

6. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

My last few orders have arrived within 2 days, without choosing priority despatch. Always been very happy with the service I've received from Wiggle.

Bren

7. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

My orders have usually been processed within 24 hours. I always choose the free postage option, and 90% of the time the parcel arrives the next day.

Saying that though, I placed an order last week which was processed last Wednesday. Nothing yet. I think Royal Mail may have lost it.

8. fuzzy29

fuzzy29 New Member

Same here, I never pay for the priority delivery and it always arrives in a day or two.

9. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Ordered some merrell trainers .....chose the free delivery option ..got them in 2 days ...free sweets too!!! Result

10. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Always fantastic. If they say 24 hours, it will be there in a couple of days.

I've kind of got used to them mainly because I'm never home so I can pick it up from the delivery depot close by

11. Alcdrew

Alcdrew Senior Member

Mostly if it's in stock they have great delivery time, I order a jacket about 9PM on tuesday and recieved it today... Free delivery everytime. But if it's not in stock, can take forever, ordered a lock back in eraly August as it was cheap and the web site said it was due in, early August.. Got it last week.

Loving the sweets as well. Although bit upset they are sending them to other people, I thought I was special...

12. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

I only ever buy stuff on 24 hour availability.

However, if you are concerned about time, their sales@wiggle.co.uk help thing is also very good

13. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I ordered my bibs on wednesday, they are here today and I un-ticked the priority dispatch. Having tried them on, I will be giving the free sweets to my children:wacko:

14. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

My rack still hasn't come, after 9 days. They sent a standard email saying that the normally look into lost parcels after 10 days.

I can't wait that long. So I've re-ordered this morning, asking them to refund the lost parcel. If it does turn up it'll be going straight back to them.

15. OP
    OP
    SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Still no sign. It's pretty whack customer service to not tell a customer if something's out of stock and it'll take longer than expected. Still, as long as they come before next Saturday then I'm good.