Wiggle Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siadwell

Guru
I see Wiggle and Chain Reaction sites are back up now with stock and looks to be just an alternative store front to Evans etc. You can see Pinnacle bikes and of course there is the £5 minimum delivery charge whatever size the order.

Yep. And I have now deleted my bookmarks for CRC, Wiggle, Evans and Pro Bike Kit as I don't intend to give any of my money to that Ashley man.

Alex321

Veteran
IIRC from their wikipedia entry, Mountain Warehouse were what old Karrimor outlets were re-branded to after one of the takeovers.

Founded in 1997 as a retail partner for Karrimor (and branded as such).

Rebranded to Mountain Warehouse 2 years later, and soon after that started selling other brands as well, now including their own brand range.

Those two and Fawkes are my goto choices - though I also will choose Tredz just for convenience if they are close on price, since I can click and collect from a store 10 minutes from my office.

Ordered a tyre from Tredz yesterday afternoon, delivered this morning. Can't fault that either! :okay:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@Aristotle Kristatos - your account won't move across because Wiggle is now simply a Fraser's Group store-front.

@Aristotle Kristatos - your account won't move across because Wiggle is now simply a Fraser's Group store-front.
Yeah I figured that they had been taken over and not brought the info.
Not bothered as I got more than enough stuff like clothes and even a spare set of hydraulic disc brakes now.
I even got winter clothes for next season and a pair of walking boots , I don't even walk anywhere much 🤣

classic33

Leg End Member
Administrators auction on the 24th.
Screenshot_2024-04-21-23-04-45.png

Top Bottom