Wiggle stock system on the blink or simply coincidence?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User33236

Twice in the past ten days I have placed an order from Wiggle only to receive an email some time later stating:-

"We have just tried to process your order no: xxxxxxx but unfortunately we are unable to supply the following at this time:

1 X xxxxxxx

If you were charged for this order, then a refund will be issued. You may see this charge and refund on your statement. Please note it can take up to 10 days for the refund to appear as cleared funds depending on your original payment method. At the moment we do not have any more stock so we have created a new back order for you, Order no. xxxxxxx We aim to despatch a new item to you in 2-7 days, providing our supplier still has stock available."

In both instances their site was showing 10+ in stock on each item no either there has been a rush of orders of the items or something is awry in the Wiggle stock systems.

toffee

Guru
I placed an order yesterday and quite a lote of things I looked at they were saying were out of stock and not due in till June or July.

I assume they have just been busy

Derek

It is to do with suppliers

Some systems see availability at the suppliers, following day to the system an then out as being able to meet the delivery criteria as being in stock

OP
OP
U

User33236

It is to do with suppliers

Some systems see availability at the suppliers, following day to the system an then out as being able to meet the delivery criteria as being in stock
Thanks that'll very likely explain at least one of the items.

gavintc

Guru
I note that one of their warehouses near Portsmouth is no longer being used by Wiggle. I read they were relocating northward as they could not find large enough warehouses in Portsmouth area. Perhaps the problems relate to their moves.

Top Bottom