Wiggle woes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hmmmmmm....
Is there summat amiss at Wiggle these days? They seem to be having trouble with stock levels and the range seems to have diminished somewhat.

I wanted my FS260 armwarmers a month ago, goddammit, not early next November! :angry::tongue:!

Abitrary

I thought this was going to be a nursery rhyme or something.

Maz

Guru
Chuffy said:
Hmmmmmm....
Is there summat amiss at Wiggle these days? They seem to be having trouble with stock levels and the range seems to have diminished somewhat.

I wanted my FS260 armwarmers a month ago, goddammit, not early next November! :ohmy::angry:
Gawd. I just ordered some legwarmers from them yesterday. I hope they arrive before Spring 2009!
I agree with you about the stock levels. I thought "yeah, I'll have some of them" only to find out "ah - no longer available".

Abitrary

What's so good about the FS260s anyway? I think that they are just a R&D experiment.. but it's good to see arm-warmer technology trickling down.

Let's see you back on your bike soon though.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Abitrary said:
What's so good about the FS260s anyway? I think that they are just a R&D experiment.. but it's good to see arm-warmer technology trickling down.

Let's see you back on your bike soon though.

It's cold. I only do shrivelled when it's cold. You'll have to wait for next Summer before I do pert.

FS260s just have that extra Borg look to them...:ohmy:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Ordered dhb bib longs and gloves last and got 'em in normal quick time, the Endura overshoes were out of stock and got an email to tell me they'll follow soon...

Abitrary

Fab Foodie said:
Ordered dhb bib longs and gloves last and got 'em in normal quick time, the Endura overshoes were out of stock and got an email to tell me they'll follow soon...

What happens if you order by express delivery, and they don't have an item? Does the next item get delivered by express delivery, and for free?

Would you know though? And more importantly would you care?

Will1985

Über Member
So how much better is FS260 than Thermolite apart from the reflective graphics? I've got the full set of thermolite over-limbs but I sometimes feel the knees especially are wanting something even warmer.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just put through another order - XT pedals/new chain and lube. See how that goes - an order for some ronhill bikesters recently was fast, but they've got trouble with Blackburn suppliers as My Mars 4.0 light is still on back order from over a month ago - keep getting emails so not too fussed, but was hoping it would be here before things got dark

robgul

Legendary Member
... not only has the availability/stock level appeared to have fallen ... the general level of prices seems to have risen compared with others - esp C Reaction (even with the "platinum, iridium tipped, whatever" status I have achieved)

I have it my mind that Evans may have some connection with Wiggle now?? ... if so, perhaps all is explained

Rob

Top Bottom