Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Did you pay for express delivery? If so, email and ask for a refund of the charge. Otherwise, they say usually 4 days for uk free delivery, when did you order?

Also they say...
  • If you select the free delivery option, we will despatch all your items together when they are all in stock. If we are still waiting for items after a week, we will despatch the ones we do have

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Ignore me, it was just a rant born of frustration of sitting on here rather out on my bike.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Oh no, just got an e-mail from local Post Office stating that they will attempt delivery today - which may indicate I have to sign for it; which is a písser as I ain't here! Utter twattery.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Oh no, just got an e-mail from local Post Office stating that they will attempt delivery today - which may indicate I have to sign for it; which is a písser as I ain't here! Utter twattery.

You seem a decent chap. PM me your address leave your front door key somewhere hidden but accessible and I'll come up and wait for the postie for you.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Best thing I ever did to ensure all my deliveries are left and not returned to the depot? Erect a greenhouse.

I have various outbuildings available, and will leave a note - it will all come down to whether the postie is a decent sort or not, and going on past experience I think I might be ok :smile: But if he ain't, expect a rant :laugh:

TeeQue

Used Wiggle for the first time earlier this week and service was superb.

Free postage but still got it in two days including text message and email updates about where the package was.

Top Bottom