Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LutherB

I ordered mine last night, hoping it will be delivered tomorrow - paid the £2.99 & wish i'd read this thread first!

Packaged delivered 10:30am today - sachet of Mango flavoured High 5 energy powder inside.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I will blame you if I do.

good.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I've never had a problem with them. They aren't the cheapest but I still use them, just like I use CRC.
I always keep a stock of chains, cassettes, etc. Having said that 4 bikes use same type of cassette.

U

User33236

Ordered from Wiggle numerous times. Apart from one delivery not being dispatched for four days (busy time of year?) and the occasional missing bag of Haribo I can't fault them.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Used wiggle this week, first time for ages, nice quick delivery, and I got sweets...

image.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I've ordered a replacement remote control for the TV which costs £7.67 from Amazon. It's arriving today and because of its huge value requires a signature.....now, why can't it simply be posted through the letter box?

Wocky you should give Amazon Locker a go, I usually use it and its often free then you can go and pick it up when ever you want :thumbsup: assuming there is an Amazon Locker near you.

Top Bottom