Wiggle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sayek1

After finding a problem with the forks on my 4 month old Verenti bike I rang Wiggle who immediately sorted the issue. They collected the bike the next day (not from my home, but on holiday). After about 3 or 4 days they called to let me know they would deliver it back.

Unfotunately, partly my own fault I had moved on holiday and so it didn't turn up. However, a couple of days later they rang back to say that actually they were going to do another fix. I pointed out I needed the bike back for a sportive (and training). About an hour later they called to let me know they were going to send me a brand new replacement (the next model up) to keep and at no extra charge.

I was blown away by this - what brilliant service. It arrived two days later.

Then, to top it off they wrote last week to everyone who had the recall (it looks like my problem started a complete recall) and wanted to know my size so they could send me free bib shorts & top as an apology (£80 I think).

What a brilliant level of customer service. They have completely blown me away and will now have my loyalty for a very long time.

montage

God Almighty
wow...blimey.... I might buy a bike from wiggle and hope that it goes wrong!

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Best way to ensure repeat custom...

It's about time other mail order outfits realised that the lowest price isn't necessarily the best.

I have had nothing but excellent service from Wiggle - they're top notch
thumbsup.png

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
That's fantastic service. My Millook went for the recall and they got it back to me in quick time. What upgrade did you get?

DHA

Can't fault wiggle either, they get some bad press but all I have had is great service.

I ordered my new MTB from them purely on the basis of the 30 day trial, which no-where else seems to offer a similar returns service. I know you can test ride bikes in shops but I don't think I would really get a proper feel for the bike compared to riding it myself off road.

e-rider

crappy member
After finding a problem with the forks on my 4 month old Verenti bike I rang Wiggle who immediately sorted the issue. They collected the bike the next day (not from my home, but on holiday). After about 3 or 4 days they called to let me know they would deliver it back.

Unfotunately, partly my own fault I had moved on holiday and so it didn't turn up. However, a couple of days later they rang back to say that actually they were going to do another fix. I pointed out I needed the bike back for a sportive (and training). About an hour later they called to let me know they were going to send me a brand new replacement (the next model up) to keep and at no extra charge.

I was blown away by this - what brilliant service. It arrived two days later.

Then, to top it off they wrote last week to everyone who had the recall (it looks like my problem started a complete recall) and wanted to know my size so they could send me free bib shorts & top as an apology (£80 I think).

What a brilliant level of customer service. They have completely blown me away and will now have my loyalty for a very long time.

For some reason they wanted to keep you happy - I suspect not to damage the brand name of their new road bike range which they are trying so hard to promote (should you have posted something bad on the web etc.)

I have not had such positive experiences with Wiggle customer services!!!

runner

Guru
I put an order into wiggle last night on the free delivery option which is supposed to take 3-5 days...they emailed me this morning to say it had been processed and was on it's way....that's pretty good service...although I appreciate it has not arrived yet :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

sayek1

I think they helped me out with a new bike as my forks really were kaput. I'd ridden the Tross Ton and was probably so knackered by the end of it I didnt notice any issues.

However, as soon as I got on the bike for the first time (about 10days later) it was immediately noticeable something wasn't right. The forks were bending like they were suspension forks ie. a huge up and down flex whenever you put any pressure/weight on the bar.

Not sure what the issue was - there was no visible crack or anything like that.

However, I am not complaining - they took the problem seriously, dealt with it efficiently and effectively and made sure that not only myself, but all of the other owners were looked after.

Some people might complain at not getting a good service from a faceless internet company, but they are very slick, price competitively and have a no hasssle returns policy. Not knocking the LBS, but they need to compete effectively as well.

Cheule

I've seen mentions of Wiggle on here and decided to look them up. Glad to hear they are reputable, as a newbie here and to cycle maintenance in general its nice to find these sometimes hidden gems. Thanks!

pepecat

I ordered some stuff from Wiggle on Tues, on the free delivery option. Part of the order arrived this morning, plus Haribo (!!) and a free sample of a 'For Goodness Shakes' sports drink powder. Have been buying stuff from wiggle for a couple of years - they're brilliant.

DHA

My new bike arrived from Wiggle this morning
cool.gif

Ordered it last Saturday, went for Medium frame size but then wondered if it was too big. Emailed wiggle on Sunday, got a response, ON SUNDAY. Order changed to small frame. Bike arrived this morning, very well packaged up. Handlebars and pedals fitted and I was off.

And you get a 30 day trial on all bikes, which I can't find anywhere else on the net or LBS. Very pleased yet again with wiggle.

The free delivery stuff seems to arrive within two days as well, two orders placed Wednesday and with me this morning. Yet again well done Wiggle.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I love the fact wiggle give me Haribo. :biggrin: Always had good service from them and whilst they aren't often the cheapest until you're on the Platinum discount the Haribo wins it. :biggrin:

Top Bottom