wiggles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've bought 3 bikes from Wiggle.

Service on all 3 was spot on, and after sales service is very good also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 20519

Never bought a bike, bought a saddle though. Next day delivery (free, might I add) and they threw in a bag of Haribo :hyper:

ulidia2012

Regular
Very good service for bits and bobs.......plus free sweeties ! Chain Reaction are also very good

This answers an ongoing family argument, I bought some clip on mud guards from Wiggle a few weeks back and my children told me there was a packet of Haribo in them, i of course did not believe them. turns out i was wrong again. great service on the mudguards, next day delivery was excellent as i had only requested standard delivery.

vickster

Legendary Member
I bought my MTB from CRC, no complaints, apart from I am not sure how to get the huge box to the tip! Also, they had overtightened the bolts which I couldn't loosen to turn the handlebars, had to stick it in car and take to LBS (on CRC's advice) which was a bit of a faff. The LBS didn't charge me, but CRC did say to send them any bill which they would refund

The other disadvantage of buying online is that you don't get the free 6 week service, nor take back for niggles to be sorted, nor get the accessories fitted but you'll pay a little less :smile:

you know when you bought your bike was it in stock?
Every bike I've bought off them was from stock. When you order you input your height and inseam measurement on the order form, and the bike comes set up. I only need to make minor personal preference tweaks to the bikes I've had from them.

I've also ordered shed loads of other stuff from them over the years and never had an issue.

FWIW I've also not had issues with any other online retailer such as CRC, High on Bikes, or even Ribble :thumbsup:

Top Bottom