wiggles

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Speedking, 11 Aug 2012.

1. Speedking

Speedking Regular

Hi,

has anyone bought a bike from wiggles if do are they good?

2. I've bought 3 bikes from Wiggle.

Service on all 3 was spot on, and after sales service is very good also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. TonyEnjoyD

TonyEnjoyD Veteran

Better than Ribble then!

4. jazloc

jazloc Über Member

Never bought a bike, bought a saddle though. Next day delivery (free, might I add) and they threw in a bag of Haribo :hyper:

5. skudupnorth

skudupnorth Cycling Skoda lover

Very good service for bits and bobs.......plus free sweeties ! Chain Reaction are also very good

6. terry_gardener

terry_gardener Über Member

7. AndyRM

AndyRM XOXO

Mate of mine bought one of their Verenti Rhigos bikes. He loves it.

I've bought tyres and other stuff from them. No complaints.

8. OP
    OP
    Speedking

Speedking Regular

thats good to hear then as i thnk i might buy my felt from there so was just making sure. thanks

9. ulidia2012

ulidia2012 Regular

This answers an ongoing family argument, I bought some clip on mud guards from Wiggle a few weeks back and my children told me there was a packet of Haribo in them, i of course did not believe them. turns out i was wrong again. great service on the mudguards, next day delivery was excellent as i had only requested standard delivery.

10. skudupnorth

skudupnorth Cycling Skoda lover

Chain reaction seems to send energy drink powders or tablets which are useful

T.M.H.N.E.T likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    Speedking

Speedking Regular

hope i get some sweets lol

skudupnorth likes this.
  12. Bought my first roadie (focus) from Wiggle, and have bought many other items always had first class service.

13. OP
    OP
    Speedking

Speedking Regular

you know when you bought your bike was it in stock?

14. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

I bought my MTB from CRC, no complaints, apart from I am not sure how to get the huge box to the tip! Also, they had overtightened the bolts which I couldn't loosen to turn the handlebars, had to stick it in car and take to LBS (on CRC's advice) which was a bit of a faff. The LBS didn't charge me, but CRC did say to send them any bill which they would refund

The other disadvantage of buying online is that you don't get the free 6 week service, nor take back for niggles to be sorted, nor get the accessories fitted but you'll pay a little less :smile:

15. Every bike I've bought off them was from stock. When you order you input your height and inseam measurement on the order form, and the bike comes set up. I only need to make minor personal preference tweaks to the bikes I've had from them.

I've also ordered shed loads of other stuff from them over the years and never had an issue.

FWIW I've also not had issues with any other online retailer such as CRC, High on Bikes, or even Ribble :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice