Wigsie Junior Number 4 update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wigsie said:
She is bouncing up and down on one of those gym balls at the moment trying to get things moving! ;):laugh::laugh:

As I am sure you are aware, a bit of loving while bouncing around can help as well.:tongue::laugh:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Wigsie said:
She is bouncing up and down on one of those gym balls at the moment trying to get things moving! ;):laugh::hugs:

A round, bouncy, gym ball that answers to the name Wigsie, that's how you got in this mess in the first place. Best of wishes to you both, it's going to be some work ahead.

Oh, and mate, just wearing your pants over your trousers isn't making you a superdad:biggrin:

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Touche said:
As I am sure you are aware, a bit of loving while bouncing around can help as well.:hugs::laugh:

I am more than aware, and am a regular red blooded male and will try and talk her into some lovin on average 5 times a day normaly, yet after witnessing 'the sweep' on Tuesday I will be giving her a few days off!

I made chilli two nights ago and we had a curry yesterday... still not worked, but I have a burning ring of fire! ;):ohmy::ohmy:

ChrisKH

Guru
MacB said:
A round, bouncy, gym ball that answers to the name Wigsie, that's how you got in this mess in the first place. Best of wishes to you both, it's going to be some work ahead.

Oh, and mate, just wearing your pants over your trousers isn't making you a superdad:hugs:

Oh I dunno; how he found the time, energy and inclination (from Mrs Wigsy) with three kids already, must put him in the 'Talk the hind legs off a donkey' class of Dad. Or some form of Donkey category. ;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was told that a sweep wasn't really that helpful unless you were fairly ripe in the first place ... Good luck ...

Wigsie said:
I am more than aware, and am a regular red blooded male and will try and talk her into some lovin on average 5 times a day normaly, yet after witnessing 'the sweep' on Tuesday I will be giving her a few days off!

Reminds me of the 3 ages of man ...

Tri Weekly
Try Weekly
Try Weakly

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Good luck Wiggo!

Is she going into Labour or will it be a coalition?:biggrin:

Cameron for a boy, Clegg for a girl:biggrin:

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
MacB said:
Oh, and mate, just wearing your pants over your trousers isn't making you a superdad:biggrin:

I am not a total moron MacB!

You have to peg a towel around your neck as a cape or it won't work!

She is now on a website that she has to click start and stop for every contraction and it will tell her how she is progressing and when to go to hospital...

"surely when it hurts so much you can't be arsed to push the start and stop button is when its time to go to hospital?" was met with a look that made me almost wee my pants!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Wigsie said:
I am not a total moron MacB!

You have to peg a towel around your neck as a cape or it won't work!

She is now on a website that she has to click start and stop for every contraction and it will tell her how she is progressing and when to go to hospital...

"surely when it hurts so much you can't be arsed to push the start and stop button is when its time to go to hospital?" was met with a look that made me almost wee my pants!

Isn't there a fatal flaw in that argument in that ...you could live right next to the hospital or you could be 30 miles away

Top Bottom