Wigsie Junior Number 4 update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I may have been a little quiete on here recently (cue the usual "who are you again" jokes :biggrin:) because Mrs Wigs is preggers with our 4th and we have been in and out of hospital for various reasons, so have been adopting a super dad role!

She is due on the 6th June but due to a few factors will be giving birth on or before the 37 week mark (induction is booked for this Monday). She has had a sweep and has been experiencing contractions on and off for the last week but they have not progressed!

I am now working from home (hence the meaningless post, like the olden days) and have the engine running permanently as when she goes into full blown labour it will be fast (Last ones have been 6 hours, 2 hours and 45 minutes!!).

And we still dont have a name! :angry::angry:!

So watch this space!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ian is a good name... deffo..

All the best to you and Mrs Wigsie...hope it all goes splendidly well

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Wahey!! Well done to you both. Hope it all goes well too.

Sh4rky is a beautiful name, I've always thought... and fairly unusual too so they'll stand out from the crowd a bit. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
All the best Wigsie - four though; I was one of four..........................

Can't go wrong with a Saint's name. So Augustus alright then? Always struck me as my sort of saint. I think his renowned prayer "Lord, make me Holy, but not yet" was written for me. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Wigsie

Wigsie

Nincompoop
trustysteed said:
tax credits.

4 kids in one family shouldn't be allowed.

I don't claim tax credits..... although maybe I should start now!

The names on the shortlist are;

Sebastian, Jonah and Tiaan (Mrs Wigs is Afrikaans) but likely to be something completely random!

She is bouncing up and down on one of those gym balls at the moment trying to get things moving! ;):laugh::laugh:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Wigsie said:
I don't claim tax credits..... although maybe I should start now!

The names on the shortlist are;

Sebastian, Jonah and Tiaan (Mrs Wigs is Afrikaans) but likely to be something completely random!

She is bouncing up and down on one of those gym balls at the moment trying to get things moving! ;):laugh::laugh:
Maybe you should join her and help. :tongue:

ChrisKH

Guru
Auntie Helen said:
Yebbut that was St Augustine, not Augustus ;)

Doh! I meant Augustine. That was going to be my confirmation name if I ever converted...........

Augustus was probably some sick and perverted Roman Emperor, so that's about right as well. :laugh:

Top Bottom