Wii Fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Crackle said:
We got the Wii Fit Plus. Like all the Wii stuff, it's fun. The Snowboarding and snowball fights, balance and co-ordination tests have kept us all entertained for a few days. Son no.2 insisted on creating a Mii for the dog and recording his weight. Cue me, holding 34Kg of licking hound whilst the board decided to have a wobbly and reset 3 times before finally deciding to weigh us. I think that was the hardest exercise to do. The yoga stuff looks interesting.

My kids think the pet thing looks funny and they keep trying to imagine a dog dodging snowballs etc:biggrin: rather than the just weighing them.

I'm fine at the balance ones - its the co-ordination ones I have more trouble with.

summerdays said:
My kids think the pet thing looks funny and they keep trying to imagine a dog dodging snowballs etc:biggrin: rather than the just weighing them.

Can you do that? It hadn't even occurred to me to try. Funny if the dog held the longest ski jump.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Crackle said:
Can you do that? It hadn't even occurred to me to try. Funny if the dog held the longest ski jump.

No I don't think you can - it was just the first thing they thought of when they saw you could register pets as well.

I overdid the skateboarding one yesterday and my lower legs ache. I like the feature that allows you to swap between people a lot easier now.

marooncat

How much "room" do you need for all the different excersies on it (both for Wii Fit and other games) as my sitting room is quite small and not sure if I would have room to do it or if I would end up smashing a window or something.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
For Wii Fit - basically standing space and the space around that you can swing your arms. I guess if you are doing some of the muscle or yoga ones you also need the space that is the length of your body. Its not going to make someone fit - though for some couch potatoes it could do some good if that was the only exercise they did.

For some other games like tennis you need a little more space but not tons.

Top Bottom