Wii Fit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Really looked forward to getting this for christmas to show the family how fit I am...
Need to get rid of it quick before they find out I'm a lying Fat B'stard!
:biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ah ... you just need to work out the technique... my children have experimented including putting books on the candle one....

We got Fit Plus for Christmas but have yet to try it out... rabbits seem more popular for some reason!!!

Having met you the once Steve, 'fat bastard' is hardly an epithet I'd apply to your good self, but Wii Fit is a proper bugger! I did some of the balance exercises once and pulled a muscle in my left calf, so be warned. Take it easy at first and build up. Oh, and have fun with it as well :biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
My girls have got a Wii for chrissie and it's brill.Rather they play on this than watch .

i Carly ,Jake and Josh ,Hannah Montana .Rubbish all this Amewrican kids tv .AAAAAARGH .

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We opened Wii Fit plus yesterday and really enjoyed the new bits .... (not least in my case as I hadn't played for a couple of months and apparently I had lost 2 lbs - which I consider quite good the day after Christmas!!!!).

There was one game where you had to add numbers to make 10 by wiggling your hips... but if you over wiggled then you hit other ones - it wasn't as easy as the spectators thought as they found out. Found they were trying to make you think a little more at the same time ... which made the exercises harder - in that rub your tummy/pat your head sort of way.

rusky

CC Addict
Resident Evil is good.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Despite being a skate instructor, my Wii fit told me I had terrible balance and asked if I fell over a lot. When I posted this on facebook, loads of my friends commented!!!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I had a wii fit and i found it to easy tbh .

Used to do the runs and it was always telling me to slow down and the press ups sit ups etc were a bit easy .And yes my balance was shite as well :ohmy:

I think it it aimed more at people who need to get a bit of motivation.

We got the Wii Fit Plus. Like all the Wii stuff, it's fun. The Snowboarding and snowball fights, balance and co-ordination tests have kept us all entertained for a few days. Son no.2 insisted on creating a Mii for the dog and recording his weight. Cue me, holding 34Kg of licking hound whilst the board decided to have a wobbly and reset 3 times before finally deciding to weigh us. I think that was the hardest exercise to do. The yoga stuff looks interesting.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have the Active Personal Trainer for the Wii it has loads of activities and you can do a 30 Day challange and have each session last as long as you want. The first time I did it I could hardly walk for 2 days the back of my legs were killing me :ohmy:

buddha

Veteran
I did quite well on the balancing bit - though put that down to my low centre of gravity:blush:
The Cyberbike looks like a good/hopefully-cheaper alternative to a VR turbo.

Top Bottom