Wii

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
I was toying with the idea of Mario Kart and wheel but decided the kids would like the maracas game better. Samba de Amigo:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXz0GFTOKpA

I can just see me moving my hips...:wahhey::wahhey::biggrin:

Looks good fun,i dont care what anyone says,if you do things properly and dont cheat you cant have get a good sweat on with some of these games:biggrin:
Iv heard nothing but good things about mariocart,and also a sonic game too,you might remember it from the sega megadrive a few years ago?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
col said:
Oops sorry missed that.i have the ds too,i was toying with getting the browser but have heard mixed reaction to it,anyone have it here?
I got an archery game too for the wii,a target one where tagets pop up and some baddies do too,great fun,oh and the driving games are good too:biggrin:

Oh and my wife loves the tennis,takes the stances and really gets into it:biggrin:

Used the browser, think it's great. Much better than the other offerings. I think a lot of the disappointment was obviously the res.

col

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
Used the browser, think it's great. Much better than the other offerings. I think a lot of the disappointment was obviously the res.

I might give it a go,i think its about 20 quid,and with my router i should be ok anywhere in the house at least i think,but im not sure about it anywhere outside,can it connect anywhere or do you need hotspots?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
col said:
I might give it a go,i think its about 20 quid,and with my router i should be ok anywhere in the house at least i think,but im not sure about it anywhere outside,can it connect anywhere or do you need hotspots?

If you really like using the Wiimote for things, you'll probably like the browser. I like that you can scroll down the page easily using the wiimote and I think the browser works fine. Don't know what you think of BBC iPlayer but that's another thing to consider for the future.

The Wii works on normal b or g kind of distances. My mate hasn't tried using it in starbucks or hotels, libraries of anything like that. I understand there can be some issues sometimes.

col

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
If you really like using the Wiimote for things, you'll probably like the browser. I like that you can scroll down the page easily using the wiimote and I think the browser works fine. Don't know what you think of BBC iPlayer but that's another thing to consider for the future.

The Wii works on normal b or g kind of distances. My mate hasn't tried using it in starbucks or hotels, libraries of anything like that. I understand there can be some issues sometimes.

Sorry i didnt explain right,i meant the ds browser,i have the wii one and am happy with it for what it does.

col

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
Col. Motionplus http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36398.html a somewhat cringe offering sneak preview from e3 a few months back. Frisbee, jet skiing clips you may not have seen before (you've probably seen the others).

Thanks for that,and it was very cringeworthy ,but i like the look of the jet ski and the samurai one,i will watch out for those,but if availability of the fit is anything to go by,it might be a while i think.

col

Legendary Member
marinyork said:
Oh right. Don't know. You don't use a lot of flash do you? WPA isn't supported I think.

Sorry i dont know what flash is?

Top Bottom