Wilier Asolo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Btw, it was up for £279 or best offer so I offered £130, they came back with £200 and I countered with £140 ^_^.... they then messaged me saying they couldn't let it go for less than £200 but if I paid over the phone or through paypal I could have it for £180. What a snip for such a nice bike with free delivery, crazy deal :becool: When you think that the rrp was £645 and the cheapest I can see it for anywhere else is £379, I, like you, tend to go into smug mode :biggrin:

Expecting delivery on Wednesday and I`ll pop a few pics of her on here sometime next week.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Btw, it was up for £279 or best offer so I offered £130, they came back with £200 and I countered with £140 ^_^.... they then messaged me saying they couldn't let it go for less than £200 but if I paid over the phone or through paypal I could have it for £180. What a snip for such a nice bike with free delivery, crazy deal :becool: When you think that the rrp was £645 and the cheapest I can see it for anywhere else is £379, I, like you, tend to go into smug mode :biggrin:

Expecting delivery on Wednesday and I`ll pop a few pics of her on here sometime next week.
That was the same bargaining technique I had with them.
I reckon £180 must be the rock bottom price as they offered me one at £240 on ebay or £40 less if bought direct.
They've reduced the buy direct discount to £20 by the looks of it. Can't see it going much lower than that.
No doubt someone will prove me wrong and get one for £170.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
That was the same bargaining technique I had with them.
I reckon £180 must be the rock bottom price as they offered me one at £240 on ebay or £40 less if bought direct.
They've reduced the buy direct discount to £20 by the looks of it. Can't see it going much lower than that.
No doubt someone will prove me wrong and get one for £170.

They`re all gone now, this was the last one left (in white). The only Asolo`s they have are black, xsmall for £325 or best offer.

Top Bottom