Wilier Asolo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Arrived home this afternoon and they had delivered the bike as promised.
It was well packed and undamaged.
20160929_135622.jpg
20160929_135932.jpg
20160929_140002.jpg

Half an hour on the bike stand, just to check everything out and make sure all was tight and secure. Minor adjustment to rear brake and front mech to make things to my satisfaction and it's good to go. Just had a quick flip round the block. Minor adjustment to saddle position and pedal tension and I reckon that's about it until the first proper ride. I've fitted a Garmin mount and bottle cage as well.
20160929_160121.jpg

I must say that I was impressed with the service from the supplier, the quality of the product and the price - £200 delivered. Bargain of the year for me! :okay:

Last edited:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
It was well packed and undamaged. View attachment 145883 View attachment 145884 View attachment 145885

Half an hour on the bike stand, just to check everything out and make sure all was tight and secure. Minor adjustment to rear brake and front mech to make things to my satisfaction and it's good to go. Just had a quick flip round the block. Minor adjustment to saddle position and pedal tension and I reckon that's about it until the first proper ride. I've fitted a Garmin mount and bottle cage as well.
View attachment 145886
I must say that I was impressed with the service from the supplier, the quality of the product and the price - £200 delivered. Bargain of the year for me! :okay:

Thanks for the update and pics :thumbsup:

Bargain of the year for me too :highfive:

....and you are now eligible to post here ;) https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/show-us-your-wilier.162270/

Last edited:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Just changed the cassette from the standard 12 - 25 to an 11 - 28.
It's easier up the hills and faster down them.
We've got a lot of hills round here!

It was well packed and undamaged. View attachment 145883 View attachment 145884 View attachment 145885

View attachment 145886
Nice bike and a steal!
Bloke at Cheshire Oaks bikes loves them...might check out their roadies soon! (Mostly campag?)

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Anyone scratched the A off the name yet?
No......but I've changed an O to an E........:whistle:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I'd be interested to know if anyone got one of these bikes for less than the £200 Inc p&p, that I paid.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Yes. Just bagged an extra small for my daughter, £180 delivered ^_^
Excellent, well done!:okay:
Still doing the miles on mine. Just using it as a Winter bike/general hack and enjoying it everytime I go out on it.
People are amazed when I tell them how much it cost, which always gives me a nice smug feeling.:laugh:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Excellent, well done!:okay:
Still doing the miles on mine. Just using it as a Winter bike/general hack and enjoying it everytime I go out on it.
People are amazed when I tell them how much it cost, which always gives me a nice smug feeling.:laugh:

Mines been put away for the Winter, its looks too nice to get dirty :laugh:.

Great service once again from the seller, they really are top notch :thumbsup:

Top Bottom