Show us your Wilier :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulmac

Ive not been around for a while, but ive noticed there are a lot of threads like this for most other makes but none for Wilier, so i thought id start one as ive just bought one haha...so il show you all my Wilier

10569021_10152997192973056_436972217543191589_n.jpg

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I nearly misread the title and started unzipping.

I like Wilier bikes very much, I wish I had one.

I love showing my Wilier(s) off :smile:
Last summer I started off with a Wilier Izoard XP with 105 Ultegra groupset:

DSCN1781_zps886e0d6e.jpg

Until an unfortunate accident damaged the frame somewhat:

pic1_zps65d55ae5.jpg

So I upgraded to a GTR. Loved the colours of this bikem but it was not as comfortable on the road as the Izoard. Unfortunately it was stolen 5 weeks later.

DSCN1903_zps55eda251.jpg

That was replaced with a second hand Gran Turismo with DI2. I rode all through winter on it and put over 5000 miles on it.

DSCN2110_zpse66dca3d.jpg

Then a month a go a car pulled out in front of me while I was doing 30mph. I went through the drivers window and fractured my neck and back. The bike has been written off by the LBS, but I am hoping it is still going to be useable. I will have it ultrasonically tested when I can get back on a bike, which is hopefully October time.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Picked it up today. Its my first road bike in 30 years and i`m in love :wub:.

Picture 336.jpg

Last edited:
Thats very generous of you, not many people would do that for somebody they do not know. Unfortunately I am not easily embarrassed, I just dont care what people think about me (how could anyone that goes out in public wearing lycra!) But if I ever change my mind I will bring the bike over for you :smile:

Top Bottom