Wilier Cento1 Hybrid actual weight.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Has anyone got one? If so what is it's actual weight (and what size)? No bottles, bag etc, just the bare bike. Thanks :okay:

richtea

I don't have one, but the claim is:
The result is a true racing bike with pedal assistance which weighs just 11,9 kilograms - a record in the e-road category.

You'll need the carbon wheelset, and it's unlikely that the weight is with their largest frame, so allow for a few hundred grams more.

But why would you doubt the company that's trying to sell it to you? ^_^

OK, you might doubt their 'record' claim with Ribble offering a lower weight carbon ebike.
Ribble also specify which frame size they've used for their weight:
- 10.5KG
* Based on medium frame size and with the specification listed. Build weights may vary slightly from that specified due to the parts you select at the time of order.

OP
OP
youngoldbloke

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I don't have one, but the claim is:
The result is a true racing bike with pedal assistance which weighs just 11,9 kilograms - a record in the e-road category.

You'll need the carbon wheelset, and it's unlikely that the weight is with their largest frame, so allow for a few hundred grams more.

But why would you doubt the company that's trying to sell it to you? ^_^

OK, you might doubt their 'record' claim with Ribble offering a lower weight carbon ebike.
Ribble also specify which frame size they've used for their weight:
- 10.5KG
* Based on medium frame size and with the specification listed. Build weights may vary slightly from that specified due to the parts you select at the time of order.
Thanks - as you might expect I've read all that, and more. That's why I'm asking if anyone, in the real world, has one and weighed it!

Top Bottom