Wilier gtr sl - campag chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by nick.b, 8 Sep 2017.

Tags:
  1. nick.b

nick.b Well-Known Member

SOLD -

hi, looking to sell a

wilier gtr sl
    Campagnolo chorus group set
    Zonda wheelset

I have a few bikes and kinda picky about condition so grab a nice one for cheap.

Couple of marks from a spill so best to look at it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272839522492?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's currently 2700 on wiggle but I'm very open minded about the price,
    It's hard to pick a number so Sensible offers cash/ bank transfers work.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 16 Sep 2017
  2. Harder for buyers...you're shout or it'll go unsold. (There used to be a "rule" that sellers had to name a price - not being a seller I have not checked if this is still the rule. But you're the seller so probably worth checking...)

Edit - seeing as I am such a good spud I had a look and...
    https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/please-read-before-posting-disclaimer-and-rules.210051/

3. OP
    OP
    nick.b

nick.b Well-Known Member

sorry, i ment to update this after i posted an ebay ad, then promtly forgot.

if your interested, then ebays fee's are 10% so obviously can get a better deal privately.

Last edited: 8 Sep 2017
  4. Thought you may have advertised your Van Nicholas on here especially after starting a thread asking what people thought your bikes were worth. See its on ebay for £1200 or best offer.

5. OP
    OP
    nick.b

nick.b Well-Known Member

I think I'm too emotionally attached to it to be honest, put it up for a chancer price as I was listing another bike and the £150 in eBay/PayPal fees. I think if i won't get 1k I'll just sell something else.

6. Would have been interested if I was closer to you.

7. OP
    OP
    nick.b

nick.b Well-Known Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice