Will i be a twat 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
well the thing about making your helmet match your price things is its not going to make any difference to your safety and when you pick your helmet out of a skip or steal it from a building site and use elastic to tie it to your head uts going to do all the job it needs to do and that means your head will be safe but it wont make you go any faster becaue that takes steel, grit, determination and go faster stripes but go faster stripes might make your head go faster but not the rest of you so you migh end up in a detination looking like a giraffe and feeling silly when you try to go round a corner and someone drives into your neck but its your life and your hat and if you want the right colour for the right weather and the right bike then its a bit stupid but its up to you and its your money and your head and your hat and some people might like that anyway so you never know who you might meet and what you might like and what they might like and you could probably swap hats with them but their head might not fit but if you pluck up the courage you can just work hard and build up your stamina in a mentally adept way to kill your fear of conformity...plus you never know what might happen

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
yeah but the bloke in the shop had the one in my size but it matched my bike but the other one was a bigger size and didn't fit but the bloke said it was the same just bigger and the other one was the same but not the right colour and I said well that's not the same then is it and can you get me another one in to try and he said but its the same and I said well that's a no then is it and he said yes but I can buy it but I don't want to buy it before I try it and he said but its the same just not the same really so I went home .

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Oh my, @Turbo Rider what happened to the punctuation?!!

big long rambling badly written messages like that where 50 words instead of 1 were used and were totally devoid of any punctuation like commas or full stops or anything else for that matter were something of a joke on another thread a week or two or three ago I cannot remember now but if you did not see it then you would not have known about it but it did nontheless happen I know because I saw it and thought what a daft but funny thread but I don't think I posted in it but you can search for it if you are desperate enough and if you are I think it was in Cafe although I might be wrong as it could have been in another section like General Cycling Discussions or Society Culture And Politics or whatever its called I really cannot remember exactly now but it is up to you it is your choice your time your life but if instead you just want to rescue a helmet out of a skip and tie it to your head with string then be my guest and knock yourself out but not literally as that would just be silly it is up to you

Last edited:

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Cycling forearms is where its add but also search anything by paddypete and at some point you might get there but if you don't get there then down worry about not getting there because getting there is not all its cracked up to be unless you wnejoyed it when you got there but if you didn't enjoy it when you got there then Im not to blame and neithr is MDB and neither is cuchillo but we all are anyway but were not really becacuse we never told you to we only suggested you do and its your choice but you could find out if you searched every other thread anyway and its your choice and your time and time is money and choicces cost money too but not as much as buying too many hats from the man in the hat shop who wont let you try before you buy the hats from the man in the hat shop who has a sneaky way about him but I like the cut of his jib but I wouldn't ever cut his jib off and cook it and eat it because strictly speaking Im a vegetarian but I do question this sometimes but I seem to get by and eating meat costs more money and does you more harm but I never said that because I don't endorse any particular lifestyle anyway...or posts by other people...other than those of me...because Im a narcissist.

I read that reply really fast in one breath and felt a bit lightheaded by the end :blink:

Edit/

All those replies, and now I feel
faint_back.gif

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
yeah but the bloke in the shop had the one in my size but it matched my bike but the other one was a bigger size and didn't fit but the bloke said it was the same just bigger and the other one was the same but not the right colour and I said well that's not the same then is it and can you get me another one in to try and he said but its the same and I said well that's a no then is it and he said yes but I can buy it but I don't want to buy it before I try it and he said but its the same just not the same really so I went home .
You are Vicky Pollard aicmfp. ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-jGO9YxNoF0OSrS9VOv6BkB070vhH5dPzvA72ZRBJQt-MI1TK.jpg

Top Bottom