Will removal of bottom hair increase or reduce cycling comfort?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone got a definitive answer? What do the Pros do, presumably they've worked out a long time ago whether bald or natural is best.

And if I'm better off without bottom hair, what's the best and least painful removal method?
Slap a load of hair removal between the cheeks, go make yourself a cuppa and jump in the shower 10 minutes later!

classic33

Leg End Member
Let's get technical here for a minute, the only reason for doing this (even thinking about doing this) is that hair rubbing between saddle + shorts and skin causes discomfort through friction - amirite? So, the area in question is quite small and there is no need for a Brazilian massacre as long as you 'hit the spot' so to speak. Here's what you do: remove your shorts and spread the saddle with grinding paste (any car parts shop will have it) and go for a short ride, preferable out of sight of anyone with a delicate disposition, when get home you will be sore briefly, three months tops - all the hair will be gone and your bum will be ground to a shiny finish the shape of your saddle as a bonus.
Would Swarfega act as a substitute and a cleanser?

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
8070992.jpg

Hyslop

Veteran
Like a fool,I came to this as I was eating lunch/dinner:smile:.I got no further than 1.Serves me right!

AndyRM

XOXO
F£cking hell, I can't believe you've actually done it. And the method! Gadz!

I'll confess that I did it once, as a naive and idiotic teenager. I still remember the agony of the regrowth. It's horrendous. So you've got that to look forward to.

Top Bottom