Will we see Cav in France?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I don't know about you but I'm loving seeing Cav back in his winning ways - thrilled for him! This is an interesting article about if Cav has earned a spot at the Tour this summer! He's in the same team as Sam Bennett who would surely get the nod as his team's sprinter...but how much would I love to see the Manx Missile gunning for another stage win!

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/22/revi...-the-accolades-after-his-rough-ride-14451972/

Adam4868

Guru
As much as I'd love it for him I don't see it.Not with Bennet in the same team.No disrespect to Cav but the Tour of Turkey is way off who he'd be up against in France.
Plus my partners Irish and if they dropped Bennet for Cav....don't go there 🙄

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I don’t know much about the technicalities of racing...is there no way they could pick both with Cav as a wild card? The team ride for Bennett but Cav is free to see what he could do?

Adam4868

Guru
I don’t know much about the technicalities of racing...is there no way they could pick both with Cav as a wild card? The team ride for Bennett but Cav is free to see what he could do?
It didn't work out that well last time...but it's possible.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As much as I'd love it for him I don't see it.Not with Bennet in the same team.No disrespect to Cav but the Tour of Turkey is way off who he'd be up against in France.
Plus my partners Irish and if they dropped Bennet for Cav....don't go there 🙄
indeed well done cav for winning but hes not exactly been up against riders from the top tier

I think it's unlikely unless Bennett gets injured. Turkey was really second division sprinters. Mind you if he gets any good scalps before July ?

Top Bottom