William Dunlop - RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
[QUOTE 5307720, member: 45"]I'm ducking out of this now. I made a simple comment and that was enough. Continuing to discuss it makes it out to be more than it is.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it might have been better not to have got involved at all.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Maybe it might have been better not to have got involved at all.
I don't believe any offence was Mr Paul's intent and it didn't read that way to me.

I think we got your point though, the 3-4 times you made it

FishFright

More wheels than sense
[QUOTE 5308131, member: 45"]I'm always a little confused about this whole respect thing, about what some feel is inappropriate to discuss and why on a thread like this. It's like the conversation is going to have an impact on some invisible dimension that people are being protective of.[/QUOTE]

That first part says all I need to know. ;)

But on a serious point it's like fighting at a funeral, there are better times and places.

Last edited:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
[QUOTE 5307720, member: 45"]I'm ducking out of this now. I made a simple comment and that was enough. Continuing to discuss it makes it out to be more than it is.[/QUOTE]

Followed by......

[QUOTE 5308131, member: 45"]I'm always a little confused about this whole respect thing, about what some feel is inappropriate to discuss and why on a thread like this. It's like the conversation is going to have an impact on some invisible dimension that people are being protective of.[/QUOTE]

Followed by.....

[QUOTE 5308163, member: 45"]This isn't the funeral. It's a bunch of people in a pub chatting. And in a pub, this conversation would have developed in the same way without anyone getting upset on behalf of no-one.[/QUOTE]

You're worse than my Jack Russell with a bone.
Give it a rest.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5308163, member: 45"]This isn't the funeral. It's a bunch of people in a pub chatting. And in a pub, this conversation would have developed in the same way without anyone getting upset on behalf of no-one.[/QUOTE]

You gotta be joking !!!
This is CC and if this was a pub Yes it would be bla bla next subject.

That don't happen in here.
Wish we could say what we like.

Top Bottom