Wimbledon 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
It looks like it's not as popular as i thought. That's quite a surprise with all those "middle class" posters on here. Perhaps they haven't replied yet as they're either there,or watching it on the telly?:scratch:

I have one Carbon bike One Reynolds 531c.and aluminium carbon forked bike.Is this enough to elevate me to a peerage or would I have to upgrade all three toD12 to qualify.

Oxo

Guru
I have one Carbon bike One Reynolds 531c.and aluminium carbon forked bike.Is this enough to elevate me to a peerage or would I have to upgrade all three toD12 to qualify.

No. You also need a Brompton when travelling by train.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Who is middle class? I just thought we were mostly cyclist.
[

QUOTE="IBarrett, post: 4866316, member: 43285"]Olives.
We have a property deep in olive growing territory in Andalusia in Spain, so you get a handful with everything you eat or drink.
I hated them at first but have grown to love the green ones. Thankfully they rarely offer you Black ones.
I prefer them quite pickled but Mrs B prefers them very green. We are like Mr & Mrs Spratt.

I recently also discovered the delights of very expensive cured Ham - Jamon. Oh my lord, it's fantastic.

Sounds middle class to me.:whistle:

Last edited:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
You're not middle class if you have to work, that's working class. Middle classes live off inheritances, investments and property portfolios.

screenman

Legendary Member
[

QUOTE="IBarrett, post: 4866316, member: 43285"]Olives.
We have a property deep in olive growing territory in Andalusia in Spain, so you get a handful with everything you eat or drink.
I hated them at first but have grown to love the green ones. Thankfully they rarely offer you Black ones.
I prefer them quite pickled but Mrs B prefers them very green. We are like Mr & Mrs Spratt.

I recently also discovered the delights of very expensive cured Ham - Jamon. Oh my lord, it's fantastic.

Sounds middle class to me.:whistle:

So what does that make people who do not work?

D

Deleted member 1258

My Good Lady watches Wimbledon, I'll get to see some of it, I'll have to watch the tour highlights on catch up some days, theres cricket on as well I believe.

ah yes , cricket, lets all stand on a field and wait for the rain to start then we can all go for tea :whistle:

AndyRM

XOXO
It's good to see Nadal and Federer back in form. Outside the top 10 in the men's game there isn't much going on. The women's is a bit more interesting.

MikeG

Guru
Big fan here. I'm really excited about the prospect of a rejuvenated Federer back on his best surface. I'd love to think he could win it again, and with the collapse of Djokovic's form, and a convincing win in Australia over Nadal, he must have a good chance. I'm also interested to see how Konta gets on this year, and of course, everyone wants Kvitova to do well after the horrific injuries she suffered in that knife attack.

Top Bottom