Win a years free coaching

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I hope Shaun is okay with my mentioning this here (I could have put it in the Discounts, Offers and Retailers section but felt it would be more likely noticed by the right demographic in this section). I was tempted to bung this in the racing section too, but figured some of the none racing, but dedicated, performance centred cyclists may also be interested and this section gets the most traffic so, here it is and onto the point:

My friend Ric is running a competition to win a years free coaching via his coaching company, RST Sport. It is his way of giving something back to the sport and he does this every year, with varying entry criteria, this year he has opened the competition up to EVERYONE, i.e. there is no entry criteria.

You can enter by following the instructions here you can also "follow" them on twitter

So long as you can string a few sentences together you are in with a shot. It is a pretty great opportunity, the prize would have a cash value of at least a grand as their coaching packages start at £100 a month, and his coaching company is a top drawer outift!

(PS. At this time I am not affiliated with, or coached by RST Sport or any of their coaches, so I am not touting for business or getting anything out of this, simply sharing something that may benefit someone)

Top Bottom