wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Me.....! Had terrible stomach pains before, but no more. ^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
on the way to work the tailwind is great..
On the way home, not so but do get a positive that I do get a better cycling workout :thumbsup:

tyred

Legendary Member
andrews.jpeg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm not enjoying it at all from a cyclist point of view,but it's blowing from the west so it's keeping all the rubbish from the shop down the road off my front!:bravo: If it was an east wind i'd be going ape having to constantly pick up his customers rubbish!:cursing:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Wind is like hills, just another obstacle to overcome. I often go out and purposely ride into head winds just to help my fitness and test my resolve. But strong side winds that blow you into the road or ditch is something I don't like.

Steve

Rustybucket

Veteran
I'll tell you after / if I get to work today...

Globalti

Legendary Member
Wind-assisted cycling - head out with the wind for double your normal distance then get a lift home. Good fun.

jayonabike