Wing-mirrors, dogshite & sergant stripes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was on my way to a hot (first) date when I trod in a dog jobby. Obviously I was out to impress so I thought I'd best clean it off.

I used a bit of twig to clean out the tread of my shoe, sweeping it down the way. One bit wouldn't come off so I swept up the way. BIG MISTAKE. The twig curved as it scraped the lump off my shoe and then pinged it up onto my eyelid. I used a leaf to try and wipe it off and only succeeded in smearing the poo into my eyebrow, where it stuck to all the hairs.

I may have been a bit whiffy, but the date went OK and we're married now. I think that's despite, not because of my "organic eyeliner."

joolsybools

Stig-OT-Dump said:
I was on my way to a hot (first) date when I trod in a dog jobby. Obviously I was out to impress so I thought I'd best clean it off.

I used a bit of twig to clean out the tread of my shoe, sweeping it down the way. One bit wouldn't come off so I swept up the way. BIG MISTAKE. The twig curved as it scraped the lump off my shoe and then pinged it up onto my eyelid. I used a leaf to try and wipe it off and only succeeded in smearing the poo into my eyebrow, where it stuck to all the hairs.

I may have been a bit whiffy, but the date went OK and we're married now. I think that's despite, not because of my "organic eyeliner."

Lol! :smile:

eatmydust

I was firing off a lot of snot rockets this morning. Mostly I wait until lights and other junctions and do each nostril in turn. But when I'm whizzing along I tend to do both in one single expulsion. My aim was a little off today and I arrived at work with much slug mess on my upper arm. I decided to name them 'Sergant Stripes'.[/QUOTE]

I hope you check behind you before firing them off...
i was on my home and behind a guy (not too close either) who decided TWICE to spit to the side... needles to say i was down wind and got a facial spraying!! disgusting!! :biggrin:

photography27

what a great laugh i've had reading this thread, i dunno what it is, but dog crap on other people makes me laugh my head off!!!
thanks for some goodlaughs. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Top Bottom