"winning" on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Bicke ring is one of Wagner's least known works.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I don't know quite how to say this but I never really intended to create any smilies at all, I was lying.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    963.7 KB · Views: 57
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    787.2 KB · Views: 56

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
Here's a nice tool- find things listed as "collect only" near to you.

When someone puts an item up for “collect only” it massively reduces the interest. So you don’t have to compete with many (or sometimes any) other bidders.

I got a new tabletop halogen oven for £10 which I thought was pretty good. There are sometimes some decent things there (but also lots of car doors and benches).

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/local-ebay-deals/

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Here's a nice tool- find things listed as "collect only" near to you.

When someone puts an item up for “collect only” it massively reduces the interest. So you don’t have to compete with many (or sometimes any) other bidders.

I got a new tabletop halogen oven for £10 which I thought was pretty good. There are sometimes some decent things there (but also lots of car doors and benches).

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/local-ebay-deals/
That's a good one - here's another along similar lines: look for things listed as 'collection only' in the arse-end of 'where?', then contact the seller and ask if they might be prepared to pack it up if you organise the courier. You'd be surprised how many people are, and the location keeps counter-bids to a bare minimum.

postman

Legendary Member
I like e-bay i have bought a great deal of stuff at prices i wanted to pay.One purchase was butterfly bars for the off road bike.Cd's,books for next to nothing.I like it.

Top Bottom