Winter is coming

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uclown2002

Guru
That's why its important to buy an expensive second PM to compare and do run down test between each race.:laugh:

Can never have enough devices:wacko:
I recently bought an Assioma Duo pedal meter and found it was ~3-4% lower than my Neo across the whole power range. Thought it was faulty as it showed an unusual 55L/45R balance. Decided to return it and replace with Powertap P1 set. And they read almost the same as the Assioma and with the same imbalance. Its been doing my head in running tests. It looks like my floor leans to the left fractionally so will pack under the mat with newspaper. No explanation as to why Neo reads higher though but guess both power meters can't be wrong.

CXRAndy

Guru
My stages V Kickr were about 25 W different. I then did a spin down and the Kickr was within 10 W afterwards

bobinski

Legendary Member
Lots of threads on Zwift riders Facebook reporting similar difference between NEO and other power meters and I honestly cannot recall a single one where the conclusion reached was that neo was wrong. This is especially so where pedal based pm compared whether stages or another make. As I say, lots of threads there involving people way more knowledgeable than me, as well as on DCR site.

Top Bottom