Winter jackets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have taken a punt on one. Well found, hopefully it's exactly was I was looking for.
Easy returns if no good. I did order one myself but sent it back as it really is the same colour as my blue coat. I really didn’t need it either!!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I think I might pass but if you've a link, I'm curious to see what a wax cycling jacket looks like.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

The Endura arrived today. Good fit, arms are a little long as I was expecting but quite manageable. Overall a really quality piece of kit and just what I was after. The front windproof panels are excellent and the back is more breathable. Napoleon pocket with glasses wipe, very useful and a good size. Three generous rear pockets and a waterproof zipped one. Underarm vents which I think will be useful as the jacket feels warm. I doubt I'll need more than a single base layer underneath and this will serve me for the roadbike and the mountain bike. Well found and recommended @vickster and thanks to everyone else for the suggestions all of which I had a look at and considered.

I excitedly wore it on Sunday when it was 13 degrees; scorchio!
I picked up one of these recently too. Brilliant jacket for £35 on offer, if a bit shouty in the chest-infection-green colour. I was out in a similar temp to you and it was just about doable with all the vents open. Where's the glasses wipe though? Read several product descriptions referring to this and not found it on mine.

Top Bottom