Winter Olympics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Commentating has scaled an new height (or plumbed a new depth depending on your sensibilities) .....

Slalom snowboard event where 2 race each other is on now......apparently one racer lost because he was "loose as a wizard's sleeve"

My mum is down visiting and was watching it with me, thankfully she doesn't know the urban dictionary definition :ohmy:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Commentating has scaled an new height (or plumbed a new depth depending on your sensibilities) .....

Slalom snowboard event where 2 race each other is on now......apparently one racer lost because he was "loose as a wizard's sleeve"

My mum is down visiting and was watching it with me, thankfully she doesn't know the urban dictionary definition :ohmy:
Just heard that and thought...what did he just say!!! :ohmy:

screenman

Legendary Member
yup. seemed a fair call really. she has come across as a whiney bad loser. "i don't know what i did wrong" routine is wearing thin.

anyway, chapeau to the ukraine team in the biathlon. also good to see the yanks get knocked out of the ice hockey.

So you would not be a tad whiney after that sort of disappointment, giving up years of your life for it all to go wrong.

See your stalking me again.

Give over, merely replying. If you are as self-absorbed to think you are being stalked everytime someone calls you out then I can see why you have an affinity to the whiners you support.

No, just showing some compassion, where as you are coming across as anti female.

Nonsense. But I am becoming accustomed to you typing nonsense to deflect from your ludicrous position.

If you can't support your opinions without resorting to attacking someone then I reckon you have demonstrated the weakness of your opinion.

Top Bottom