Wisdom teeth commiseration thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have exactly the same issue due to antibiotics at a young age. Would be interested to hear how you deal with that (sorry to hijack the thread somewhat)
selsun... applied twice a day for 5 mins to the affected areas - wash off afterwards - usually clears within a few days using it. have to buy it over the counter at the pharmacy but a container lasts a long time.

Edit: my old GP advised me to use it, just dab it on with either a cloth or cotton wool bud and rinse off with a sponge/flannel

selsun... applied twice a day for 5 mins to the affected areas - wash off afterwards - usually clears within a few days using it. have to buy it over the counter at the pharmacy but a container lasts a long time.

Edit: my old GP advised me to use it, just dab it on with either a cloth or cotton wool bud and rinse off with a sponge/flannel

Interestingly, as a few GPs diagnosed me (incorrectly) with Rosacea. I took it upon myself to investigate and noticed that when using anti-dandruff shampoo, my skin cleared up. Been using Loreal's Selenium S one in the same way you do for a good few years now. Its probably not as strong so i might pick some selsun up and try that. I also get increased symptoms with the addition of too much sugar into my diet.

Interestingly, as a few GPs diagnosed me (incorrectly) with Rosacea. I took it upon myself to investigate and noticed that when using anti-dandruff shampoo, my skin cleared up. Been using Loreal's Selenium S one in the same way you do for a good few years now. Its probably not as strong so i might pick some selsun up and try that. I also get increased symptoms with the addition of too much sugar into my diet.
yep, or when under the weather, on antibiotics... etc

It's not a proper ride unless your chest frosts up!
like this?
IMG_3271_1024.JPG IMG_3273_1024.JPG
there had been a layer of ice over my waterproof, front and arms but it broke and fell to the ground when I stopped and got off the bike....

:laugh:

Top Bottom