Wish I hadn't bothered ordering this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
That's not chunky, this is chunky ....
View attachment 339475
(AA battery for scale).

Though to be fair this has 5 x the capacity of yours and it 4 years old.

Edit 2: Yours has a capacity of 2200mAh. You can compare that to the capacity of your garmin battery to see how many times it can recharge it.

For a guide, it can probably recharge an iPhone 7 completely from flat, but definitely not an iPhone 7 plus.

One more edit: The AA battery in this image is rated 2300mAh, so that has slightly more charge than the USB pack.

I see mine has gone up in price.

Mind, we've had decimalisation, colour telly and Brexit since I ordered it.

An expensive TT bike. I've still got time to back out of it though.

Sandra6

Veteran
I'm surprised at Euro carparts being so slow, we use them at work and generally get parts within 2 hours - although they did once send 3 spark plugs instead of 4 because they only had 3 and didn't think it was important to tell us.
My recent saga with delivery was when ordering two towel bales. FIrst one arrived with yodel, no problems, Second one never came, never came, never came. Kept an eye on the online tracking which said "delay" After a couple of weeks I called the retailer who told me to use online tracking, then reluctantly checked for me and came back to say the item had been lost in transit. Apparently because they are an online retailer they don't have to inform customers and it was my responsibility to find this out! I told them to reorder the item. They didn't. I did it myself, turned up within two days. Couple of stern emails later and I got £20 out of them.

Top Bottom