Without a home as winter approaches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
My two boys have about twenty million bears and other soft toys they have accumulated. Each. But why do they have to live on their bed? It takes a day just to make their beds. I tend to make them all do a double forward somersault with a half pike at bedtime (grab duvet and lift up violently) which doesn't go down too well.

Mr Phoebus

I watched some TV programme ages ago and IIRC it was Brian Cant
who confessed to why "Humpty" off Play School looked so tatty.
He said as soon as the cameras stopped filming he liked to drop-kick him across the studio. :headshake:

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The problem with the homeless has been considerably reduced. One venue where they were congregating has today, re-homed its last resident, much to the pleasure of the staff at the shop thereto encumbered.

They told me that they would really really like to be free of these homeless, so I agreed to bring him home with me. He needs a teensy bit of a wash, but he is very cuddly and friedly. His only worldly possession is a scarf. :angel:

Talking of homeless teddy bears ...

voto3a.jpg

I spotted this chap at the tip in Monmouth a few weeks back. I actually got into trouble for taking this - "Oi! You're not allowed to take photographs!" - but I don't care.

Raleigh Man said:
Sorry I may be missing the point here, but i thought we were talking about homeless people, not bears

Errrr, no. Read the OP again.:sad:

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Rhythm Thief said:
Talking of homeless teddy bears ...

voto3a.jpg

I spotted this chap at the tip in Monmouth a few weeks back. I actually got into trouble for taking this - "Oi! You're not allowed to take photographs!" - but I don't care.

If you can get into trouble taking a photo, how much trouble would I be in for taking the bear.

Would the boot be on the other foot?

Aye, wot's going on 'ere then?

OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Raleigh Man said:
Sorry I may be missing the point here, but i thought we were talking about homeless people, not bears

It is about bears. I would like to add, but not in too much detail, that I try to help the homeless people in this area as much as | am able, so I know that homelessness is not in the least funny.

Bears, cuddly, large, small, or with only one eye, that is different.;)

Top Bottom