Wolf Run

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Anyone doing the Wolf Run at Leamington Spa next weekend?

Sunday, 12.50 start time. It will be the last one at this venue. What time are you off?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
@Drago How did you find it? It was nice and hot today with just a couple of ambulances being kept busy. My cycle parking was interesting, beautifully signposted near the entrance but the locking points were young saplings, luckily I took the cheap fixed gear with a stuck seatpost so I was not too worried.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It was hot on the Saturday, with a dry and dusty wind that sucked the moisture out of me. I wasn't impressed by some aspects of the organisation. Still, the 40 quid donation to my SAR team and the free T shirt were nice.

I was on obstacle B30, second from last, the horrible climbing frame thingy.

Looks like no more at the site as preparatory work for HS2 is due to begin soon and will ultimately cut the course in two.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
IIRC that was the obstacle with the vertical cargo net, I am fine on those so no problem. One of the walls was a bugger, I needed a boost up. The marshalls were all great as usual, the event could not run without them. I did the second event at this venue quite a few years ago, it was nice to do the last. I don’t think I will bother with too many more, I have done 3 this year alone and after a while it gets a bit familiar. Shame about HS2, but they have found a new venue.

Top Bottom