Womens jerseys...arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I am at the end of my tether!! I would like to buy a short sleeve jersey that is designed for a womans body as I am quite blessed in the chest area. I am NOT a girly girl...I do not like pink and I do not like flowers. I would like something a bit more interesting than just block colours and I would prefer not to pay a fortune. I personally don't think I am asking too much!! Or am I?? I have searched and searched and can't find anything I like. Men seem to have a plethora of choice from simple to gaudy and covering everything inbetween!!! Us girls however are suck with four choices...boring...pink...flowery...or all three in one!!! Okay...rant over. *sigh*. Does anyone know where I can get an interesting womans cycle jersey please and save my sanity!!!

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I know enough about women to know I don't know enough about women to choose clothes for them but I had a quick look at dhb's stuff today - with only a couple of exceptions the women's clothing range is the same as the men's.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Although my boobs are likely smaller than yours it does craze me how difficult it appears to be to buy plain black cycle jerseys, I've been giving serious thought to buying any old jerseys and dying them black!

OP
OP
hobbitonabike

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
You guys are awesome!! Thank you! The hincapie is still winning at the moment though. Andrew I do love your posts, theu always make me chuckle!! I should hope yours are smaller than mine!!! Now you say it you rarely see totally black tops!!

SS Retro

Where have you been locally for a look rather than the net?
Top Mark: Barrow
Ghyll Cycles: Ulverston
Wheelbase: Kendal
Ghyllside Cycles: Ambleside

Get in there non girly girl and talk to the staff about your requirements.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom