Women's logic (merged with the men's logic thread)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
This is one reason why I wouldn't swap swmbo

She likes doing the decorating herself?

All uphill

Still rolling along
I've thought of another one.

I like my neighbour's house and garden so its fine for me to shoot the owners and move in.

V Putin

This can get even more interesting when we add cultural differences.

Beautiful Wife is one of six sisters. All were at least teens by the time Beautiful Wife and I married.

Once in Japan a family outing was announced, and we were to go by car. Father in law and Mother in law, and about three of the sisters came with Beautiful Wife and I. While waiting for the other two,
Beautiful Wife remembered something she wanted to pick up.
One of the late sisters came.
Mother in Law remembered something she needed to say to some of the staff (they run a company) and went to the business part of the building
Another sister left to "get something"
Beautiful Wife turned up and went to find Mother in Law
The other 'late' sister came and asked her sibling "to help her find something"
The other sibling still in the car exited to "Look for Mum."

Of course I only knew this afterwards, because I still don't speak Japanese very well now. For all I knew there could be a national emergency. Either way, ten minutes after getting in, Father in Law and I were alone in the car waiting for the diaspora in various parts of the building. FIL leaned on the steering wheel, looked at me, grinned happily, and in English said

"Ah, Women..."

Hrmph... All the furniture and soft furnishings chez Casa Reynard are delightfully mis-matched. And all the walls are simply painted white because white goes with just about anything.

Mind you, I'm more practical than your average gal, and far less concerned with appearances. To quote Babylon 5 - to hell with appearances. ^_^

Here it's Cat Logic that has me scratching my head in bemusement. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 26715

Shall I put your toys back in your pram?

Top Bottom