Women's Pro Cycling (with spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member

I think the actual important bit (for us) is that she’s able to have two children whilst still being a pro and has extended her contract for 2024. Womens cycling is slowly changing to become a valid career option! Trek should be applauded (and it should also be standard). It’s a great step forward!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Giro Donne started today with an excellent win for Kristin Faulkener. She's had a cracking few weeks and is going from strength to strength. I've heard a little criticism of her bike handling skills and general tactical knowledge (she's still new to the peloton) but she's flipping strong!

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Poor girl.

Another great finish today, Balsamo just edging ahead of Vos. I wish the Giro Donne didn't clash with the Tour. I only have so much time and brainspace for cycling and it's all too much :smile:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Poor girl.

Another great finish today, Balsamo just edging ahead of Vos. I wish the Giro Donne didn't clash with the Tour. I only have so much time and brainspace for cycling and it's all too much :smile:

Just caught the highlights on GCN.

The timing is indeed a shame. I normally follow this race, but I too only have so much attention span and time that I can devote to cycle racing. Not to mention the small matter of getting out and riding my bike :smile:

Top Bottom