Women's Soccer World Cup.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Because China has a Woman's WC Team it has been on TV here for nearly every match played so far in the competition and as I don't speak fluid Chinese the sports channel is the only one I watch mostly on the TV. They have a 24 hr coverage on the channel of every sport you can imagine and as a result I've been watching the WWC matches. I've been very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the football by most of the teams and in fact it's better to watch than some of the men's matches with the diving and bad sportsmanship displays of temper. The semi finals are on this week and should be worth a watch with the England Ladies playing Japan and Germany Playing the USA.

potsy

Rambler
I have watched 3 of the England games but not seen any others, the last one was on at 12.30am our time and was a struggle to stay awake for having been up since 5am.

Looking forward to the semi final :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
Been a good tournament so far and I'd say the semi finalists represent the best four teams. Some great skill on display - anyone who thinks it's not worth watching is an idiot.

matiz

Guru
The England women did very well they got stuck in and showed commitment without any stupid diving and rolling around on the floor they will have to step it up a notch against reigning champs Japan in the semis but they have done themselves proud whatever happens (plus they have won me a nice few quid beating the canadians)

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
Well they are knocked out by Japan in the semi -final but they put up a good show and were very unlucky in the end. On the actual play they could have won the match so there is a basis of a good team to build on for the future.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matiz

Guru
My cash was on Japan but I consider myself lucky to be collecting England were very unlucky they bossed the second half just couldn't get it in the net

Top Bottom