Womens tour 2016 [may be SPOILERS]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Mini CK could have her swimming lesson outside with the amount of rain we`ve had around these parts :rain: ^_^

I`ll be popping along to see them :bravo:
Sorted , as kids are at grandmas fri night as im on nights and mrs ck works the road is closed, grandad is out volunteering at the arboretum, no buses running so i have convinced everyone we cant get to greenbank ( which is true ) unless we walk so i will walk over to them and watch ..........
https://goo.gl/maps/jBdiGDUUgVk

Diggs

Veteran
Was in sunny(all day :ohmy:)Naaridge for the finish yesterday,got some pics but not had time to sort them yet.
It was a great day. As was Atherstone this morning (although not as sunny)
I have so many photos to go through but from the phone....
floortje.jpg

Floortje yesterday

And from today ....

liz.jpg

vos.jpg

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I can't decide whether I was disappointed with the race yesterday or the coverage. Not the racing itself, but there seemed to be a feeling of a very pedestrian parcours for the girlies, which if so is disappointing. Maybe it was just poor coverage and the endless drone of Porter's cliches. And was the second QOM really a total climb of 7 metres or did I misread ITV4's profile diagram?

Sad for Tetrick after a great effort, and I thought the technical finish might just hold the bunch off, but she really had absolutely nothing left as the line was approaching.

Diggs

Veteran
I can't decide whether I was disappointed with the race yesterday or the coverage. Not the racing itself, but there seemed to be a feeling of a very pedestrian parcours for the girlies, which if so is disappointing. Maybe it was just poor coverage and the endless drone of Porter's cliches. And was the second QOM really a total climb of 7 metres or did I misread ITV4's profile diagram?

Sad for Tetrick after a great effort, and I thought the technical finish might just hold the bunch off, but she really had absolutely nothing left as the line was approaching.
It wasn't the best stage and definitely one for the sprinters. Gutted for Tetrick, commentary was a bit confused at the finish, only saw how close later. She was almost in tears when I saw her after. Wished her well and complimented her on the ride this morning.
tmp_836-DSC_0782-1338837175.JPG

"Whoo-Hoo!!"
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Feeling a bit miffed though, that ITV4 has set the broadcast back to 22:30, in favour of blokes throwing pointy metal things at a circular section of wood

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
"Whoo-Hoo!!"
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Feeling a bit miffed though, that ITV4 has set the broadcast back to 22:30, in favour of blokes throwing pointy metal things at a circular section of wood
I haven't checked the repeat time yet but the online radio times is showing it as starting at 23:00. They may have changed the schedule, or RT may be wrong.

Oh, 12:00 tomorrow....

Top Bottom