Woodrup frame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sturmey_Hub

Riding in the Schwarzwald
Hello all. Looking to build myself my 'retirement' bike and looking at frame builders. There's no indication of prices on the Woodrup website and I understand that it is difficult when they are custom made for each customer. However, does anyone know of a 'ball park' number for their sportivo? I just want to compare with others. Thanks.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Got a kidney to spare?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Hello all. Looking to build myself my 'retirement' bike and looking at frame builders. There's no indication of prices on the Woodrup website and I understand that it is difficult when they are custom made for each customer. However, does anyone know of a 'ball park' number for their sportivo? I just want to compare with others. Thanks.

Why not go Kevin Sayles or Lee Cooper

OP
OP
Sturmey_Hub

Sturmey_Hub

Thanks DC. I suspect your lump sum is going to be more than mine was. Heard some sad news about Mercian today.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
My dream retirement bike would be from Feather Cycles in York.
Hand crafted, stunning workmanship;
https://feathercycles.cc/bicycles

OP
OP
Sturmey_Hub

Sturmey_Hub

Feather cycle frames are a little too pricey for me - but at least they do have some prices.

If my friends at Woodrup charge similar to us at Ellis Briggs, a modern style steel frame like that is from about £2.5k depending on specification and tubing.
We're building something very similar all road frame at the moment with a GRX groupset and and 35mm tyres.
You can find out more about what we do here-
https://www.ellisbriggscycles.co.uk/bespoke-bikes/

Top Bottom