1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

woohoo!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by dan_bo, 24 Aug 2007.

1. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

In approximately 1 hour 30 minutes I finish work for 2 WEEKS

and after the moors n masts on sunday i'm off to Crete for a week!

yeeeeeeha!

seeya!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

jammy bugger. that said i'm off to edinburgh with the family on sunday. a loaned giant scr awaits so i'm looking forward to a ride along the east lothian coast.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Should be good weather for it, what route are you doing? There's plenty of nice cycling to be had around Dunbar

4. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Aye - you jammy bugger!

5. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

Nice! Hope the Airport staff don't go on strike in the near future then. :biggrin:

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I think I'm away for 2weeks starting next weekend providing nothing goes wrong in the meantime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Sods law then that britains weather has just picked up.....we will all have tans and flaking skin when you get back.

have a good time dude!!

8. alecstilleyedye

don't know, yet, will be decided on the day. i'm relying on bob (family friend and owner of said giant scr) to do the route finding. dirleton, north berwick are nice places too. anyone know if you can ride up north berwick law (on a roadie)?

9. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

No. It would be pretty difficult to say the least. There is a path but it's not best quality and it gets veeeeery steep near the stop. I'm sure there's a challenge there somewhere! (I ran up the law in just under 8 minutes earlier this year but it nearly killed me!).

10. alecstilleyedye

you fought the law and the law won :biggrin:

11. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Exackly