woohoo!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
jammy bugger. that said i'm off to edinburgh with the family on sunday. a loaned giant scr awaits so i'm looking forward to a ride along the east lothian coast.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Melvil

alecstilleyedye said:
jammy bugger. that said i'm off to edinburgh with the family on sunday. a loaned giant scr awaits so i'm looking forward to a ride along the east lothian coast.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Should be good weather for it, what route are you doing? There's plenty of nice cycling to be had around Dunbar

Melvil

dan_bo said:
In approximately 1 hour 30 minutes I finish work for 2 WEEKS

and after the moors n masts on sunday i'm off to Crete for a week!

yeeeeeeha!

seeya!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aye - you jammy bugger!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Melvil said:
Should be good weather for it, what route are you doing? There's plenty of nice cycling to be had around Dunbar
don't know, yet, will be decided on the day. i'm relying on bob (family friend and owner of said giant scr) to do the route finding. dirleton, north berwick are nice places too. anyone know if you can ride up north berwick law (on a roadie)?

Melvil

alecstilleyedye said:
don't know, yet, will be decided on the day. i'm relying on bob (family friend and owner of said giant scr) to do the route finding. dirleton, north berwick are nice places too. anyone know if you can ride up north berwick law (on a roadie)?

No. It would be pretty difficult to say the least. There is a path but it's not best quality and it gets veeeeery steep near the stop. I'm sure there's a challenge there somewhere! (I ran up the law in just under 8 minutes earlier this year but it nearly killed me!).

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Melvil said:
No. It would be pretty difficult to say the least. There is a path but it's not best quality and it gets veeeeery steep near the stop. I'm sure there's a challenge there somewhere! (I ran up the law in just under 8 minutes earlier this year but it nearly killed me!).
you fought the law and the law won :biggrin:

Top Bottom