Word cup jokes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been text a few recently, some exceedingly funny.

England v USA - Kick off 19:30.

USA will turn up at 19:41 and then claim victory.

I can't believe we only managed a draw against a shocking team we should easily have beaten.

I'm ashamed to call myself Algerian.

Top Tip for England's next game:

If you're watching on Sky+ press pause and wait a second before pressing play. Being a second or two behind the live play will give you that authentic Emile Heskey viewpoint.

Continue.

England.
France.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The England Team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning.
“It’s so good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling, and facing the impossible”, said Jamal Umboto, aged 6.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Aha! Just notice there are two 'world cup jokes' threads... I thought I was going mad!

Beardie

Some people bemoan the lack of an official World Cup Anthem this year. We could end up with one if we learn a little Zulu. One of the favourite songs of South African president Jacob Zuma is "Umshini wami". It could be a good one to sing at our hapless football team, as it means: "Fetch my machine gun".

jpembroke

Rob Green has successfully completed an intensive training session where he faced 1000 shots and and did not concede a single goal. Both Rob Green and Emile Heskey will train with the rest of the squad tomorrow.

kyuss

Veteran
News from the Met Office: The north of England will experience severe flooding on Monday. This is due to the whole of Scotland pissing themselves laughing.

(sorry :sad:)

Top Bottom