Words that should be in the dictionary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
absofarkinglutely senfarkingsational, close thread

Brains

Legendary Member
You know the horrible smelly liquid that accumulates at the bottom of your kitchen bin? That’s called Farage.

Are you sure ?

I thought 'Farage' was a French word to describe Thick and White fluffy snowflakes that go everywhere without direction, clog up everything, stop the country working, cause all sorts of problems and take ages to before people can clear up the mess they leave behind.

I always liked Douglas Adams' book, The Meaning of Liff - which gave new definitions to splendid words that were previously only used as place names. A particular local favourite being: "Shoeburyness" - The vague uncomfortable feeling you get when sitting on a seat that is still warm from somebody else's bottom.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Psytoocoldwetnwindytorideous - a condition that leads to boredom and depression.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Many years ago we were visiting friends and the wife was refusing to let the little girl (aged 4ish) have her own way over something. You could see the frustration building up till evetually the little girl shouted "well you are a scrimbog.......and a blumph".
I have no idea what they might mean but all these years later me and Mrs D still use them (in jest of course).

D

Deleted member 26715

Are you sure ?

I thought 'Farage' was a French word to describe Thick and White fluffy snowflakes that go everywhere without direction, clog up everything, stop the country working, cause all sorts of problems and take ages to before people can clear up the mess they leave behind.
No you're getting yourself confused that's a Cammeroon

Top Bottom